- The Bible is the inspired Word of God
- The Trinity: God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit
- That Jesus is fully God and fully man
- That man was created in the image of God
- That Jesus died, was buried, rose from the dead and is coming again
Leading people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
To show all people of Clinton County and beyond an accurate picture of GOD and to see lives forever changed by the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST through radical love and sacrificial giving as directed by the HOLY SPIRIT.
As a community, we’re devoted to building an engaged, passionate, spiritually healthy community of people that make up Carlyle Christian. We’re also devoted to engaging and impacting one another and others, believing that Jesus himself set an example of service and that we’ve been given the responsibility to follow it.
- Worship: Sunday morning worship services
- Discipleship: Bible classes
- Ministry: Getting involved with a ministry team
- Service: Reaching out to the community
Our Core Values
- Prayer (Matthew 6:9-13)
- Compassion (Ephesians 4:32)
- Discipleship (2 Timothy 2:2)
- Evangelism (Mark 2:13-17)
- Generosity (Malachi 3:10)
- Others first (Philippians 2:3-5)
- Family (Psalm 78:1-7)
- External focus (Matthew 28:19-20)